Educators SA is a community of 15 000 educators who are members of one of our 58 educator professional associations. Collectively, we speak as the voice of educators in South Australia!
Formed in 1994 as the Council of Education Associations of South Australia (CEASA), Educators SA and its members represent the views of educators from all aspects of the profession, from all sectors, from all levels of care and schooling and who collectively provide thousands of hours of professional learning to colleagues each year.
Educators SA is managed by a member elected Board and is guided by a Council of delegates from each member association. The aim is for every member to have a say and contribute to Educators SA. We advocate for the profession at a government and sector level, provide professional learning to member presidents and committees and provide a range of services to members and to the public including being the largest provider of Responding to Abuse and Neglect training.
Educators SA is a registered charity and incorporated association; we are committed to enabling all educators in South Australia to associate professionally both online and through association communities.
To be recognised as the peak professional educational representative association.
Provide connections to improve educator quality through collaboration.
Driving Quality Performance
- Advocate the role of professional associations in achieving educator quality
- Provide relevant and informed advice, based on evidence from field, to government and educational sectors
- Develop data acquisition and management strategies to enable informed and credible decision making and advocacy
Building productive and strategic relationships
- Develop a Communication Strategy that embraces technological solutions that is inclusive and encourages engagement
- Strengthen our relationships with educational authorities and our members
- Diversify our income streams by creating viable and sustainable funding sources
- Actively pursue opportunities to promote, create awareness and raise the profile of Educators SA
- Lead the generation and promotion of innovation
- Provide quality services that assist our members with effective governance, marketing and management
- Build our capability to grow the capacity of the organisation
- Explore the development of an accountability framework
Educators SA is operated in compliance with the South Australian Government’s Information Privacy Principles, a copy of which can be obtained here.
You can use the settings in your browser to control how your browser deals with cookies. However, in doing so, you may be unable to access certain pages or content on our website.
Educators SA is managed by a Board of elected representatives from the full Council of member Associations.
Association: Australian Council for Educational Leaders (ACEL)
Association: Early Childhood Organisation (EChO)