Educators SA also known as CEASA is a community of 15,000 educators who are members of one of our 59 educator professional associations. Collectively we speak as the voice of educators in South Australia!
Formed in 1994 as the Council of Education Associations of South Australia (CEASA), Educators SA and its members represent the views of educators from all aspects of the profession, from all sectors, from all levels of care and schooling and who collectively provide thousands of hours of professional learning to colleagues each year.
Educators SA is managed by a member elected Board and is guided by a Council of delegates from each member association. The aim is for every member to have a say and contribute to Educators SA. We advocate for the profession at a government and sector level, provide professional learning to member presidents and committees and provide a range of services to members and to the public including being the largest provider of Responding to Abuse and Neglect training.
Educators SA is a registered charity and incorporated association; we are committed to enabling all educators in South Australia to associate professionally both online and through association communities.
To be recognised as the peak professional educational representative association.
Provide connections to improve educator quality through collaboration.
Driving Quality Performance
- Advocate the role of professional associations in achieving educator quality
- Provide relevant and informed advice, based on evidence from field, to government and educational sectors
- Develop data acquisition and management strategies to enable informed and credible decision making and advocacy
Building productive and strategic relationships
- Develop a Communication Strategy that embraces technological solutions that is inclusive and encourages engagement
- Strengthen our relationships with educational authorities and our members
- Diversify our income streams by creating viable and sustainable funding sources
- Actively pursue opportunities to promote, create awareness and raise the profile of Educators SA
- Lead the generation and promotion of innovation
- Provide quality services that assist our members with effective governance, marketing and management
- Build our capability to grow the capacity of the organisation
- Explore the development of an accountability framework
Educators SA is operated in compliance with the South Australian Government’s Information Privacy Principles, a copy of which can be obtained here.
Please note that Educators SA contains links to a number of other websites that are included on the basis of containing content related to Educators SA or affiliated association business. When a user has clicked on a link to another site, they leave the Educators SA site and are no longer protected by the Educators SA conditions. This privacy statement is periodically reviewed in line with the ongoing development of the Educators SA website.
The Educators SA website collects the following information from users:
- Search words/phrases used by visitors to the Site (per Atomz Search engine). No attempt is made to identify users.
- Educators SA retains the e-mail address of people who send e-mails through the Feedback option for the purpose of sending a response. The information is not used for any other purpose nor disclosed without your consent.
- No personal details from the Educators SA membership database or the Educators SA website are provided to any individual or organisation – this information is restricted to Educators SA staff.
Educators SA is managed by a Board of elected representatives from the full Council of member Associations.
Association: Drama South Australia (DSA)
Association: Humanities and Social Sciences SA (HASS SA)
Association: Early Childhood Organisation (EChO)
Association: Australian Council for Educational Leaders (ACEL)