Educators SA is proud to support its member Associations
We offer a range of services and opportunities to support our Associations in their work
- Membership Management – database management, financial record keeping, reconcilations
- Event Support – Registrations, Financial record keeping, Admin Support, Advertising
- Distribution Services via DFE distribution centre – once per term
- Event Advertising – Website , Facebook, Newsletter
- Entries in Professional Learning Calendar
- Professional Learning Funding Opportunities
- Educators SA Professional Learning Workshops (Social Media, Governance)
Educators SA offer associations a distribution service to all metropolitan and country DFE, Independent and Catholic schools, preschools, child parent centres and TAFEs. We offer this service at a reduced rate for our member associations to distribute hard copy promotional materials for upcoming professional learning events.
All flyers are required to be delivered to the Educators SA office as per dates below:
Term 1: Wednesday 18th January
Term 2: Wednesday 19th April
Please send in the distribution request form with your flyer.
Due to DFE Distribution Centre requirements, ALL documents whether requesting printing or supplying appropriate number of copies, are to be at the Educators SA office by 4:00pm on the scheduled dates.
Documents received at Educatirs SA for distribution after these dates will not be included.
Please contact Administration at Educators SA for any enquiries: