Nature Play SA Forest Festival
April 16 @ 10:00 am - April 17 @ 3:00 pm$18.41
Grab your picnic blankets and beanies, we’re bringing you an unforgettable family festival in the majestic Kuitpo Forest! Join us for two days of nature play as we celebrate the school holidays and set the scene for wild Autumn adventures + memory-making with family and friends!
Located in the grassy clearings and forest surrounds of Rocky Creek Hut, you’ll find:
• A low ropes adventure course through the pines
• Natural loose parts play
• Wild cubby building in the eucalypt forest
• Beautiful bell tents
• Forest-themed family yoga classes
• Orienteering and bushwalking trails
• Autumn nature mask & crown making
• Nature potion and tinkering stations
• Story time sessions + family reading amongst the pines
• Food trucks and friendly faces aplenty!
Tickets are now on sale to the general public. The cost is $15 per child [plus Eventbrite fees]. Adults are free of charge but are still required to book tickets. Babies under 12 months of age do not require tickets.
Sounding good? Just book your attendance or interest via this Facebook event to help us with planning and we’ll keep you in the loop with updates and important event info over the coming weeks! Don’t forget you must book!
Nature Play Forest Festival is proudly brought to you by Nature Play SA, Alexandrina Council, Mount Barker District Council-Community Development and ForestrySA!
Nature Play SA is a non-profit organisation dedicated to increasing the amount of time today’s generation of children spend playing outdoors in nature.