STASA: SA Festival de Talentos 2019
December 7 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$5 – $10
This exciting new educational and community event is organized by El Ritmo Dance Academy to raise funds to assist the Spanish Teachers’ Association of South Australia (STASA) in its work towards promoting the teaching and learning of Spanish in South Australia, and we would like your student to be part of it.
WHAT IS THE SA FESTIVAL DE TALENTOS?
The SA Festival de Talentos is a talent show showcasing singers, dancers, and musicians of ages 4 to 25 who have a passion for the Spanish language and/or for Hispanic & Latin culture.
This is an incredible fundraising event in support of the Spanish Teachers Association of South Australia (STASA), and their activities with students and teachers in 2020, including Teachers and Students conferences, towards promoting the teaching and learning of Spanish in South Australia.
SA Festival de Talentos is designed to create a pathway for students to initiate their journey into the Spanish language & Hispanic culture and to expose them to opportunities within the arts. Our focus is to give students an environment that is non-competitive but rather a celebration of culture and language without any prejudice. This event is also an opportunity to celebrate Christmas with a Latin twist!
HOW TO ENTER
If you have a student or a group of students within the age of 4-25 years and would like to showcase their singing, dancing or music then here is your chance to represent your school.
- Dance: Showcasing a dance routine to a Spanish or Latin song.
- Singing: Singing a song in Spanish.
- Music: Playing an instrument to a Spanish or a Latin melody.
Please fill in the requirements in the registration form to confirm your performance on the night. Click here to read talent show guidelines.
Registrations are now open to register as a group or individual. Click here to download a Registration Form. Application closes Friday 25th of October 2019 (Week 2 Term 4).
Group Pass (Max 30 students): $5.00 per child
Solo Pass: $10.00 as an individual
Benefits for your students:
- Opportunity to develop their confidence in oral Spanish.
- A chance to network & socialize with other students learning Spanish.
- A way to assist with their language development and communication skills.
- A space for children to participate and engage with Spanish in a fun way.
Benefits for your school:
- A great opportunity to include this activity in your Term syllabus.
- Gives your school community the opportunity to engage in a Hispanic event.
- Help your school community, including parents, connect with their children, in language.
- Mention of your school in the program.
Each Institution & individual artist who enters the Talent Show will be acknowledged in our SA Festival de Talentos Program booklet handed out to over 190 spectators.
Program Advertising & Sponsorship Opportunities
Can’t attend this year but your school want to be recognised on the night? There are a number of sponsorship and program advertising opportunities for your school to be part of. For more information please contact Valeria Alonso on 0400 972 348 or alternatively via email on email@example.com. Tickets on Sale Monday 11th of November 2019! We look forward to seeing your students at the SA Festival de Talentos 2019.