Finance matters for Early Career Educators – ideas and advice specifically for you
Credit Union SA has a long history of supporting the education sector. We support all South Australian teachers, education workers and students carrying out studies in education who are helping to prepare our next generation for the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead.
How does Credit Union SA support education?
- Awards for teaching students at South Australian universities
- Event partner of the Public Education Awards
- Primary sponsor of Educators SA World Teachers’ Day Awards, recognising the contribution teachers make to our community
- Sponsoring 210 education professional development events
- Over 850 school staff rooms visited each year
- $150,000 in fundraising support for South Australian schools through the School Community Rewards program
- Coordinating the Teachers of SA Facebook community
To find out how Credit Union SA can help you do more with your money contact the Education Community Team on 8202 7777 or https://www.creditunionsa.com.au/community/education-community-banking-benefits/